Wednesday 3 July 2013

Fashionista Afternoon Tea at the Berkeley

Nothing beats a good afternoon tea. I have a sweet tooth, so the sugar overload is great for me. I have been to a few, and is something I always do with my mum when she is in London. I always find it's a nice alternative to dinner as you have more opportunity to talk and catch up.

The Berkeley know how to do afternoon tea. They put their own twist on it with a fashionista theme, with cakes and biscuits in theme with the latest fashion trends. They are all a work of art, and they taste delicious. The service is great, and you get as many helpings as you want - including a little take home collection which is always appreciated!



My lovely mum on her birthday!

Location: Knightsbridge
Cost: £40 a head without champagne
Afternoon tea


No comments:

Post a Comment