Monday 8 July 2013

Sarastro Restaurant

Nestled in between Covent Garden and Temple, you'll find a particularly crazy restaurant. In fact, I only found the place because my slightly eccentric dad requested to go there for his birthday. I have to say, I actually thoroughly enjoyed myself, hence why I'm including it in my blog.

Entering the restaurant, you find little booths up steps for tables. The place is decorated with theatre props and has a very unique appearance. The food is definitely average but the entertainment makes up for it.

Renowned for opera singing evenings, there are also further themed events such as Motown evenings with talented musicians and singers. Just be prepared for the 'art' in the toilets, which is quite sexually explicit!




Location: Covent Garden
Cost: £20-£30
Dinner

No comments:

Post a Comment